dee i why?

Marks & Spencers.
CRAPPY BLUE T'


Usual Price for a top like this about 95p ..I Bought this for £1.99
Yesterday I posted the vintage earrings and the Levis 501 belt, WIN. Today on my way back from college I stumbled across a grungy looking charity shop in a dingy corner of town 'Extra Care' I thought "It's no Diamond so their prices must be reasonable".. How wrong and naive I was. My scrimping purse was scorched. I walked away with a few quirky items, Ryan Giggs' Biography for the boyf' and a crappy over priced navy blue T'. But you're probably thinking if it was that rubbish why did you buy it? Well i'm going to make it pretty!! Hahaa.        

Here's how I went about changing this T' up!



1. You'll need a spray bottle a 3rd bleach the wrest water, spray into large splodges and almost immediately (depending on how strong your formula is) the bleach will react with the dye in the cotton and send it a dark pink color, the more you build the bleach up the brighter.

First sprayed.
Galaxy Print -Layering the bleach!
                                            
2. Now personally for me the typical T-shirt cut doesn't look too good on me. So I cut the sleeves off and added some custom pyramid studs the shoulders and various other places.


I think Juno Likes this one better!


Attention to Detail

£1.99 now looks possibly £12.99
I've seen T's like this in Ark and H&M and I've made my own for a fraction of the price.


£18.50 - £1.99 

£16.51 LEFT TO SPEND.

This entry was posted on Wednesday 23 January 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply