charity crawl . .


Welcome to cheapdom, I've picked up a pair of vintage costume jewelry Earrings bright gold and coral green, its got spring written all over it! Also on my travels i stumbled across this stunning LEVIS Strauss belt at first i thought 'Oh Shiny' got a bit closer and read 'LEVIS 501' and nearly wet myself in the middle of an Age Uk Shop I found it in the men's section and realised it was way too small for any bloke I've seen so I had to snap that up for myself. I don't know whether its authentic or whether its just a fake but either way you slice it, it looks just as good as any and could fool anyone.
Amazing craftsmanship and detail.

Accidental Find 75p
One of a Kinds! Also 75p


















This entry was posted on Tuesday 22 January 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply